Sunlight Springs Premium Mineral Spring Water
Seattle Fish Company is expanding its product offerings to include premium mineral spring water. A slight shift from the traditional products featured in the monthly newsletter, Sunlight Springs Premium Mineral Spring Water
is available both in natural and sparkling and is bottled in a canyon surrounded by the Beartooth Mountains in northwest Wyoming. The source and facility are protected from the pollutants of industry and farming by the unique mountainous terrain of the surrounding area, and this isolation allows Sunlight Springs to offer one of the finest mineral spring waters available in the world.
Sunlight Springs natural and sparkling waters support Seattle Fish Company’s efforts to provide sustainable product options to customers.
- The only local bottled spring water available which means less carbon footprint. Sunlights Springs mineral water is not shipped from thoursands of miles away unlike other bottled waters.
- The area surrounding the bottling facility has been disrupted as little as possible, and Sunlight Springs continues to strive toward being environmentally friendly.
- Sunlight Springs has plans to improve the surrounding area and to utilize all unused water for irrigation and horticulture.
- The process used to obtain the water requires no energy whatsoever. The water flows naturally from the earth and is collected and piped using only gravity to the bottling facility.
- The cobalt blue glass bottles can be easily recycled.
- The spring water is naturally 49 degrees—the temperature necessary to add carbonation—year-round, allowing Sunlight Springs to add carbonation to create the sparkling water without any additional refrigeration.
- The water that is not bottled is used to cool the entire warehouse and bottling facility via radiant floor lines. This is a unique and self-sustainable method that uses no energy.
For more information about Seattle Fish Company’s Sunlight Springs product, please contact a sales associate at 303-329-9595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.